The goal of Serve Sugar Land is to connect people to diverse volunteer opportunities that enhance and enrich the Sugar Land Community.
Please read this section in its entirety before submitting your application.
- If you are completing this volunteer application in order to fulfill court mandated service hours, this is not the correct application form. You must complete the Court Mandated Service application form available from the list of applications, under the Get Involved! menu.
- Volunteers must be able to complete their tasks independently. If you are unable to complete tasks independently, please explain in the application below so proper accomodations can be made.
- Volunteers should answer the application in its entirety; make sure you select your interests and skills as appropriate.
- Background check results may take a few days to come back, please allow up to 5 days for your application to be processed.
- Once your application is complete, you will recieve an email with instructions on how to sign up for volunteer jobs online.
- Your User ID below, must be the email address you will be using to receive emails and updates from the volunteer office.
In order to have a complete volunteer application, you must complete the following:
- The application form below
- A background check (instructions found at the bottom of the application)
Animal Shelter Volunteers
If you're interested in volunteering at the Animal Shelter, in addition to the steps above you must complete the following:
- Watch the Animal Services General Orientation video and answer all the questions. To access it, once you submit your application, select the option from the Get Involved! menu from your volunteer profile.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: