Please read this section entirely before submitting your application:
- For applicants between 14 and 17 years old.
- Court mandated service hours can be completed with the City of Sugar Land at the Animal Shelter only. Duties include mainly cat and dog kennel cleaning.
- Once we process your application you will receive an email confirming your acceptance. At this time we will contact you to schedule your court mandated service shifts.
- Upon successful completion of your hours this office will complete any paper necessary to document your hours.
In order to have a complete application, you must complete the following:
- The application form below (please fill out all fields)
- Submit a signed Parent Consent Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
NOTE: User ID below must be the email address you will be using to receive emails and updates from the volunteer office.