Complete this form if you are interested in completing an Eagle Scout or Gold Award project with the City of Sugar Land.
Please read the instructions below entirely before submitting.
- All Scout Projects will work in coordination with the Sugar Land Parks and Recreation Department.
- Scouts are responsible for detailing their own project proposal in this application. ALL fields must be filled out.
- Completion of this form is the first step in proposing a project and does not guarantee a project will be approved.
- Parks and Recreation staff will guide scouts if their project is approved.
- Due to the number of requests we receive, scout projects are limited to current residents of the City of Sugar Land.
- Scouts under 18 years old must also submit a Parent Consent Form (found at the bottom of the application) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your User ID below must be the email address you will be using to receive emails and updates from the volunteer office.