Please list any commmunity, professional or other applicable group in which you have been an active member. Please provide the organization name, years as a member and any positions held.
By submitting my application I:
(1) Certify that I am furnishing this information for use in determining my qualifications as a volunteer;
(2) Understand that the Texas Public Information Act may require the City to disclose any information I provide;
(3) Certify that any information given by me is true, correct and complete;
(4) Understand and agree that any false information, misrepresentation, or concealment of facts is sufficient grounds to disqualify me from volunteering and, as a volunteer, for my immediate discharge without recourse from the City of Sugar Land's Volunteer Program-Serve Sugar Land; and
(5) May be subject to a "for cause" substance abuse screening at any point in time while I am a volunteer for the City.
A Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
Para informacion en espanol, visite www.ftc.gov/credit o escribe a la FTC Consumer Response Center, Room 130-A 600 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20580.
States may enforce the FCRA, and many states have their own consumer reporting laws. In some cases, you may have more rights under state law. For more information, contact your state or local consumer protection agency or your state Attorney General. Federal enforcers are Federal Trade Commission: Consumer Response Center - FCRA, Washington, DC 20580, 1-877-382-4357
After clicking SUBMIT you will be directed to the Verified Volunteers website where you will complete the background check application.